akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
You can pack them in jars and can them.
That's part of the plan for most of what I am growing. If I don't can them then they will be dehydrated or frozen. Almost all of the grandkids love corn on the cob so to get enough to give them more than they can eat would be great.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Make hash browns on a mandolin slicer. Drop in lemon water so they don’t turn brown while you cut them all. Drain. Blanch, dunk in cold water to cool them and drain on paper towels. Dehydrate and I put mine in quart or half gallon jars. Great in soups and stew or rehydrate and make hash browns.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Make hash browns on a mandolin slicer. Drop in lemon water so they don’t turn brown while you cut them all. Drain. Blanch, dunk in cold water to cool them and drain on paper towels. Dehydrate and I put mine in quart or half gallon jars. Great in soups and stew or rehydrate and make hash browns.
Thank you for the recipe. I will try to remember to check back when I get the potatoes dug up

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This is my river rock filled ground I am attempting to turn into a flower, herb possible some veggies garden. After I get that done I'm going to try to get it certified for a wildlife habitat. I have a water fountain and I also have a solar powered fountain that I can use for water for the pollinators. The rocks from the old river bed is my biggest challenge.
IMG_20240418_193448.jpg
IMG_20240418_193445.jpg

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Not sure how accurate this is - I took a pic of the screen with my phone and it says:
Three cornered leek. Allium Triquetrum says it has a garlic scent.
more info:

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Not sure how accurate this is - I took a pic of the screen with my phone and it says:
Three cornered leek. Allium Triquetrum says it has a garlic scent.
more info:
Thank you. I looked it up on another app and it says it's fooling onion. Compared to the closest resembling picture already on the app. The app is not really all that great but for free it works. It's called fool's onion

Latest posts