akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I love his look
IMG_20240505_215005.jpg

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Today I got up to find that the little girls had gotten out again. I had to take my granddaughter to the doctor so I put the big girls in the kennel and after I got home I decided to let them out. I moved something to let them find the bugs but it startled them and Wally just almost ended up on the shortest end of the stick. I finally decided everyone needed to get back in the house so I had to wrangle the little girls and Cinnamon now has a little nick on her beak.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Get a long lightweight stick. You can use it to “herd” the girls. Think of it as an arm extension. Have a certain call to call them to a treat. Before long, they will run for their treat and will grow accustomed to being guided by the stick.
Darlin is really good about following me and coming to me when I call her but Little One is just like, "whatever. I don't need to come to you. She's the difficult one. Wally trying to get them is the worst thing about it.

akroberts 1085

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Got in the pool with my husband. Then I decided to get the garden watered. After a little while I let Darlin and Little One out to free range. I also let the little girls loose in the whole run. I came inside to help with dinner and then I called my husband and told him to come look at Darlin and Little One. They were dust bathing in the same hole and laying in the shade up against a log. My husband also decided to throw Wally in the pool. Last but not least our youngest granddaughter is coming down to stay the night.

Latest posts