Art anyone?

Sweetened

Herd Master
Reaction score
there is so much talent on this forum!!

I do farm and animal photography. -- my website is down right now so youll come to a lost page but i plan to get it back up once the baby is born and settled. A friend of mine has asked me to do her daughter's maternity photos. I dont often photograph people, humams are unnatural in front of a camera with rare exceptions. A few of these are from a couple jobs ive been hired for. I also love small details of things, without being ful

Missy04SMW.jpg

SM-08.jpg

SM-21.jpg

SM-46.jpg

00-1-52.jpg

Final-1-3WM.jpg

Final-1-2WM.jpg

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
WOW Sweetened! Beautiful photos! Your style is very similar to mine. :D

The one of the cat reminds me of a cat l got shortly after moving in to my little house in Rochester, MN. I called him Pumpkin. He was mostly white with just a little orange. . . . a little bit 'o pumpkin and a LOT of whipped cream. I miss him too! :hit

I haven't been able to be online lately. When is the baby due?

Last edited:

Sweetened

Herd Master
Reaction score
Purplequeen IS great!

I am due july 13th, @Devonviolet! Pumpkin was lovely! This cat is my hubs grandparents cat, a rescued stray they called Missy; its a boy LOL. He is a peach colour!

Samantha, the camera I use is an oooold canon digital rebel, one of the originals. Its getting uo there in age, doesnt take poctures in quick succession for long anymore. I use a long lense without a stabalizer which means 90% of the pictures taken are crap. I was lucky, it was hubbies camera when we got together and i took t over. He prefers to do wildlife and landscape photography. Learning filters (as you have) is an exceptional art, and can certainly pull pictures from the brink. Same thing used to be done in dark rooms.