True BYH Addict
Reaction score
KIMG03622.JPG

29260.jpeg
29262.jpeg

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Sequestered Ridge Ranch ; Welcome back you old buzzard !!!!! You had us all worried as all get out...and we wondered what the he// we did to pi$$ you off....

Then I was concerned that you fell head first in that dam#ed narrow hole you were digging for the water....
Hey, can we help it if some of us really do get "involved in" the lives of fellow BYH members?????
Did you ever figure out the GPM on the water hole???

What happened to your journal???? It's gone....

Nice looking turkey... Spring Gobbler season out there???

Yeah, tell me to mind my own business... except when you joined here you became a member of the "everyone is everyone else's business" club...

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Sequestered Ridge Ranch ; Welcome back you old buzzard !!!!! You had us all worried as all get out...and we wondered what the he// we did to pi$$ you off....

Then I was concerned that you fell head first in that dam#ed narrow hole you were digging for the water....
Hey, can we help it if some of us really do get "involved in" the lives of fellow BYH members?????

Yeah, tell me to mind my own business... except when you joined here you became a member of the "everyone is everyone else's business" club...
Add in the "you went underground". I've got some dog trainer friends that would go "missing" for awhile. Come back and couldn't say/tell what and we all could guess where.

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score

Started April 10th for turkeys. I don't know on the journal, but I guess I can try and pick up from here. Yeah I figured in 4.5 GPM through two different tests that were within tenths of each other, I also filed water rights too and the permit for the well. Not functioning well yet, between blizzards and heat waves hitting I had to focus my attention elsewhere after I got back.
Me fall in a hole head first, hehe if you only knew how nimble I am, I am the guy who walks down facing away from the ladder while carrying stuff.
Good Eats!
Better than any store bought turkey.

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Add in the "you went underground". I've got some dog trainer friends that would go "missing" for awhile. Come back and couldn't say/tell what and we all could guess where.
What's that saying, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out the girl, seemingly same concept after so many years doing what I use to do.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
The journal is still there. Somehow the thread title was edited to a bunch of periods.

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The journal is still there. Somehow the thread title was edited to a bunch of periods.
Well I did find the boar, just going to have to keep him separated till his nuts drop around 8 months old. Should get him in the next few weeks whenever the sow squirts him out. Berkshire.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you @Margali for finding that.... maybe @Sequestered Ridge Ranch can get @Nifty to fix it and put the title back instead of the ............

And yeah, I know you are nimble from some of the pictures... but the dog could have come running and hit you from behind by accident or some freak thing... like you climbing out on the arm of the excavator and the da#@ thing slipping on the bank or some dumb thing...