Coffee anyone ?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Prayers for the families in NC ... the police officers and US Marshal's serving a fugitive warrant... 3 are confirmed dead of the 8 officer's that were involved... one suspect dead...
We have got to start getting tougher on these da#@ criminals or we will keep losing good officer's and sooner than later there will be no people wanting to be police officer's.
WOAH -- just got back from dropping off sheep and didn't hear a thing about that. What was all over the news here were students blockading Jewish students from going to their classes. Sounded like that was about to boil over. I ~think~ it was UCLA.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
WOAH -- just got back from dropping off sheep and didn't hear a thing about that. What was all over the news here were students blockading Jewish students from going to their classes. Sounded like that was about to boil over. I ~think~ it was UCLA.
Yes that's been going on in several mostly elite colleges lately. You MUST be inclusive to others that you morally don't agree with and use my right pronoun, except this group. Then genocide is ok. I'm glad I home school.

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Warning rant. The pro Palestinian protesters are the very definition of useful idiots. They will be abandoned when they get into enough trouble. What’s sad is all the problems they cause others; people trying to continue or finish schooling. People trying to go to work, people trying to live their lives. All because of the foolish, selfish notion that everyone should care about protesters’ opinions on a conflict half a world away and thousands of years old. Get Over Yourselves. Go back to class or work. Do something actually meaningful with your lives.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. Sunshine & work today. Worked outside much of day yesterday. Fence & all the crap that pops up, unexpectedly 🤷 but I sure slept well!!!
Go to work this morn, feed store stop on way home, back out to finish fence -- it's up at posts, temp tied there, so stretch & nail. 👍 A work in progress ☺️ get done to plant garden.

Found another broody hen yesterday. Love it.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Woke up to high winds of 60 mph and blowing rain when it was predicted for less than 6% chance of rain the night before. Guess the dump truck isn't getting out of there anytime soon, oh well wouldn't want to drive to town today anyways.
Lets see read forum to find current evens, don't even have to read the news hehe. Sounds like the stuff of the 60's when they protested the Vietnam war. I will always say, Vietnam/Korean war and everything from it such as the protests set the precedence for what we see today. They got away with it on both sides of the aisle of what they did back then and now know they can continue to do so with no consequences.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning all. Sunshine & work today. Worked outside much of day yesterday. Fence & all the crap that pops up, unexpectedly 🤷 but I sure slept well!!!
Go to work this morn, feed store stop on way home, back out to finish fence -- it's up at posts, temp tied there, so stretch & nail. 👍 A work in progress ☺️ get done to plant garden.

Found another broody hen yesterday. Love it.
My guinea fowl are laying 3 eggs a day now, and my goose went broody. Just catch her off the eggs to steal my duck eggs from her though.

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning. Checked on flock at daybreak and they are beginning to use the barn again after the introduction of the mysterious stranger. I expect everyone to be settled down in a few days. I put Caddo back into the pasture after a break. He’s hit a hot wire so no more climbing- I hope. The local Generac installers are in a pixxing contest with our propane provider about who digs the trench to attach the tank to the generator. Apparently each entity is allergic to shovels. Waiting on a decision.

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another rant, but this time from me. They are finding, but you are not reading about it, that a larger percentage of those student protesters aren't even students. They are bussed in to incite the crowd.

ie: Ohio State protest. More than 50% of those arrested were not even students. A large percentage of the real population of students had already left for the year - graduation is next week and kids moved home.

Chaps my hide...said in the most fowl language ever.