Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I actually am in THE BIG CITY right now!!!

Pretty horrifying.... but I did buy socks and nail clippers. So, that is good.

I am right now eating... at a restaurant that I have never before eaten at.... crazy town I tell you, crazy town! This isn't the first time I have eaten out in Anchorage, but I tend to eat at the same places.....

Lots of people.... new things.... :hide

But... this place I found is actually really good, it has Cajun burgers ... heart attack on a bun, but wow tasty!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Google morning y’all. Coffee is ready, gonna go get another cup. I went to see my sister yesterday. Crossed over the Trinity River, water everywhere. Got more rain on Sunday, river rose another couple of feet. Our good sheriff, Woody Wallace was out in a boat with game wardens, checking on people who are still in their homes. In one video, he warned looters, don’t even think about it. There are people who are watching over their homes and their neighbors, and they are armed. They will shoot. He’s talking about a food and clothing drive, to help people who have lost everything. If you have FB, watch his videos, it’s sobering and will make you grateful for what you have.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
58-78 and no rain today. We got some storms last night with about 3/4" of rain and some limbs down in the yard. We are ok here but they got some tornado's 40-50 miles west south west and maybe one 15 miles north east. The one NE isn't verified yet but it took down part of the school gym.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Those flooded areas are so, so bad! And central states getting hit with horrid storms, tornadoes -- wish it would all calm down. Thankfully I'm getting only rains from tail ends if these systems rolling thru. All I want, more than I need. 🙄 Daily rains/winds are annoying but, far better than others got.

Fresh coffee is adding to my wake up 🤣👍 was off 3 days, got little done, too wet out. Inside, minor improvements with little interest. 🥴. Back to work today. Three days, long days, for job. Hoping for a little dry out so I CAN finish the started fence that has been rained out. Too wet, added rain each day.🤷 More predicted all week.

My grass needs to be cut! Ain't happening. Hay fields on my road need cutting --- can't happen. 😕

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Day two of the rain here that hasn't stopped since Sunday, the pigs pond they are gleying is filling up. Looks to be about a foot deep in one spot, now will it hold is another thing. Of course in the middle of this nice weather the charge controller went down, 3 brooder boxes with heat lamps running two incubators and of course the home lights. Better get ready to run the genset, we are going down.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
OKAY @Baymule .... you must have the scoop.... How is @Ridgetop and her DH doing and how did things go with the sheep transport etc? I see where she went on and checked out some posts... but nothing??????
Are they okay? Exhausted I am sure.... But just a little, we are here, things all in a turmoil but we are working through it or SOMETHING ....... are they getting over their "bug" ???? I felt awful about her having to drive feeling sick like that...

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Google morning y’all. Coffee is ready, gonna go get another cup. I went to see my sister yesterday. Crossed over the Trinity River, water everywhere. Got more rain on Sunday, river rose another couple of feet. Our good sheriff, Woody Wallace was out in a boat with game wardens, checking on people who are still in their homes. In one video, he warned looters, don’t even think about it. There are people who are watching over their homes and their neighbors, and they are armed. They will shoot. He’s talking about a food and clothing drive, to help people who have lost everything. If you have FB, watch his videos, it’s sobering and will make you grateful for what you have.

WOAH -- not there == "Content Not Available" guess FB gods didn't like it and maybe removed it - but that's not new for them.