Coffee anyone ?

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning all. Apologies for last night’s silliness. Among other things I’m a creative person with little outlet for it since retirement. I did stir up a short lived hornet’s nest on Facebook by mildly disparaging the whatchamacallit gala ball thingy. I was genuinely curious about all of the gushing over dresses etc. Responses by and large indicated that there are a whole lotta people who need to switch to decaf. Immediately. Foot is better. Have a great day and watch the weather.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all. Apologies for last night’s silliness. Among other things I’m a creative person with little outlet for it since retirement. I did stir up a short lived hornet’s nest on Facebook by mildly disparaging the whatchamacallit gala ball thingy. I was genuinely curious about all of the gushing over dresses etc. Responses by and large indicated that there are a whole lotta people who need to switch to decaf. Immediately. Foot is better. Have a great day and watch the weather.
OMG I can surely imagine the FB hornets nest- one of the reasons I stopped FB.
On aol I kept getting pics of all the hollycrazywood elite in their “finery”. No idea why this was such a big event. Sooo stupid IMO. And all those people who get so caught up in worshipping their “elite” need to “get a life” for certainly they don’t have one.
(Eep stood on another soapbox).

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Way I see FB is whatever I post is directly related to my business on my business page only which reflects upon my business so I keep it there. As for my personal page, all you will find is a picture of my 5 ton and my only one friend who I'm married to, other than that, it's blank. Though I got something coming up for y'all later so stay tuned for something new on my journal.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Feels hotter out there with humidity. Home mid afternoon & had late lunch/early dinner. Whatever ya wanna call it. Sat a few, then unloaded 10 bags of feed & 6 bales hay ... Mostly last hay I'll buy for year. I offer it bad weather & at milking. Fed, filled water tubs everywhere, loaded a bale in the barn racks. Nobody wanting -- they're full -- but during tomorrow's rain, yep they'll eat it. And I won't need to do that in morning rain 😂👍 got eggs, came inside. Done for the evening! AC pulled humidity from house. Ahhhh...sleep will happen 🥱☺️ nice.

Hope it's not a lot of water tomorrow. I have things to do out there Fri thru Mon!! Not wet things 😐 I need to plant the garden!!! I'm pinching blooms now 🙄