Coloradoans or if you can ship?

Dolly1218

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello! Im not too sure I spelled that correctly, but anyone in Colorado with a dairy animal:
I am looking to try natural unpasturized milk from these animals: goat, sheep, llama, and camel (I know its very unlikely for a Coloradoan to have a camel share, but you never know unless you ask!). I know Colorado only does milk shares, so please let me know what your price is, if/when you have any shares available, where you are located, and if you delivery to the Colorado Springs area.

Thank you all soo much! have a great day!

**I dont know if it is possible to ship milk, but if it is and you have the above available please let me know. Thank you.

Oakroot

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Do you have a local Weston A Price chapter? They are a great resource. Many sellers won't admit to selling rawmilk even herd shares online given how aggressive the fed has become.

Dolly1218

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thank you. I am not too sure, I dont believe I do.

Catahoula

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Have you checked Craigslist for milk share under Farm and Garden. Usually later on in the Spring...there wold be more ads...

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm certainly glad to hear the United States Federal Government is being vigilant about goat milk, and other nasty natural products that Americans might consume.

But assault rifles in the hands of mentally disturbed people, oh, can't really do anything about that.

DonnaBelle