Due on the 14th

BrownSheep

Lost in the flock
Reaction score
That's what I mean. You know her "exact" date, so you are all ruffled today ( who wouldn't be). Were as with field breeding I never know who is due when and can't really worry about it.

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
That's what I mean. You know her "exact" date, so you are all ruffled today ( who wouldn't be). Were as with field breeding I never know who is due when and can't really worry about it.
Oh oh oh, now I understand. I can honestly say i was worse when I didnt know. Anne was a two month fake labor teaser...But head of a goat she was...
Watch Night-light just plop it out without warning lol

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Still no baby, but her teats have developed a waxy coating, her ligs have vanished and shes dazing. Still no mucus. Shes getting close! :D

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hmm...so what do you all think.
Her ligs are gone, her udder is not 100% tight, no mucus, no pawing, not appearing uncomfortable, and is acting pretty normal apart from start gazing.
Should I go to bed tonight, or stay up to be safe?

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hmm, it depends when you wan't her to kid... If you stay up, she won't kid. If you go to bed, she will kid! :lol:

What I would is you to bed and set your alarm clock to go off every few hours. You know your goat better than any of us, so I think it is better for you to make that call.:)

Hope all goes well, you deserve it! :hugs :hugs :hugs

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Any kids this AM? :)
No babys yet.
Her ligs have been gone gone since yesterday, I've never had that happen before. usually they pop within an hour or two of the ligs disappearing. her udder is a bit tighter today, she has become vocal and uncomfortable, but still no mucus...No clue when shes going to pop but I hope its today!
How long can her ligs be gone like this before it becomes unhealthy?

BlueMoonFarms

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Still no baby's...
I'm getting worried about her. Her ligs are still gone, still no mucus, her bag has been tight since 11, and shes still not doing anything...