Let's play guess how many - they're here! puppies

How many puppies do you think she will have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I go out and work all day and look what happens...PUPPIES!!! Glad she had them all ok and 8 is a nice sized litter, shouldn't be too over taxing on mom. She looks pretty pleased with herself and she should. The coloring on those pups is really neat; can't wait to see them up and running around.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh oh, she is going to want to keep all of them :p

:hide I have been thinking I need another pet...

oh and @babsbag you cannot make fun of me cuz you are probably thinking the same thing but you won't say it aloud! :plbb

and yes... me needing another pet is sheer delusion with a side of crazy and denial for dessert. :lol:

sadieml

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Sooo glad all are well!:woot Those puppies are gorgeous:thumbsup. DH is certainly glad you're in Minnesota, it's 1500 miles from SC!:clap Not too long ago we had surprise kittens. Just 2, then some 20 hours later, another one we almost lost. It had pooped in the amniotic sac and aspirated. I sucked the goo out of her and she is now one of the sweetest kitties I've ever known. She may be a little "special", but she is a fabulous little baby.:love BTW, we rescue kitties and inherited some from my Mama, and have pregnant strays turn up all the time. We only have 2 goaties & 2 dogs(pit rescues), but we currently have 23 cats. This is definitely a MAD HOUSE!:ep

Anyway, it's really awesome to see Stella and her beautiful babies. They make such terrific noises when they're newborn. I always seem to forget until another comes along, but newborns SQUEAK. All newborns. Human, cat, dog, you-name-it, and it's always wonderful to hear. So glad your home is filled with squeakers, @Samantha drawz. ENJOY!:weee

ps-Don't forget puppy breath. It's great, too.:D