Merry Christmas from SmallFarmGirl

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Hey y'all! :hugs
I'm not sure if anyone will remember me, but this is SmallFarmGirl. I had two lovely Nigerian Dwarf Goats named Betty Boop and Kisses, and 6 adorable chickens! I was just thinking about this website recently, and all the people on here who helped me with my mini-farming journey! Though I no longer have any livestock, I am still extremely grateful for all y'all guys help. (And friendships! This place is awesome!) I just thought I might pop in and wish everyone a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year! I still feel like this site is a little (now way bigger) farm family.

I am so happy that I got to learn about farm animals and have a crazy fun adventure with them! Who knows, maybe I'll do it again someday!!! (I will definitely come running back for advice..)

Oh! And thanks for standing all my smilies... :lol:

Farm girl at heart,
SmallFarmGirl. :caf

P.S. I still can turn any conversation with my family or friends into a conversation about farm animals... :weee

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, and it's my three year anniversary (of being a BYH member)!!!!!! What a coincidence!

jk47

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and even through you are taking a break from livestock every conversation with any one will no. Doubt end up with you showing pictures and talking about your livestock