Moyle Horse

moyle

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I will post photos this week :) Just for a bit of clarity, the "horns" are like two like nubs on his forehead they are covered with hair but very prominent and symmetrical.
If he was my horse, I would name him El Diablo partly because his personality is so angelic.

moyle

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Please help me post photos. I could not find a FAQ section and I was able to get my photos to my upload section, I just can't seem to put them in a post to share them.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
moyle said:
Please help me post photos. I could not find a FAQ section and I was able to get my photos to my upload section, I just can't seem to put them in a post to
share them.
I found this in the FAQ section. Was a big help to me learning how to post pics.

http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=97

FAQ section is in the Main Section on the Index (top section). You can find other helpful hints on how to get around this site there.

Hope this helps. Can't wait to see pics of your horse. :)

moyle

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
5276_dsc02419.jpg

I hope this worked !

moyle

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
5276_dsc02420.jpg

I had to add this one.... no "buds" showing, but he really is beautiful! I took the pictures myself and he was much more interested in playing than me trying to get the photos... I will get someone to help me for better photos!

redtailgal

Reaction score
What are the bumps made of? Are they hard and bony?

I've never seen that before. Thanks for sharing.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Never seen bumps like that before either. But have to say, he is very beautiful. Congratulations.

Thanks for sharing. Now that you got the hang of posting photos, look forward to more. :)

moyle

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
For the record, he is not mine :( He belongs to a gentleman who lives on the barn property. He has been at the barn for a year. I just work with him when I can, he is exquisite :) Extremely intelligent, learns quickly and retains it.

"Bumps" They are completely solid, feel like bone but I am not sure. He had a small nick on one once and it bled a bit, but it was just the skin covering whatever the bump is made of. Almost like if you nicked your ankle.