My first Kiko baby!!!

ksj0225

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I bought my Boer buck a girlfriend, a high percentage kiko so that he could "have" her off season from the boer girls so he wouldn't be bored, but she was already pregnant.

She had her little boy yesterday afternoon. He was dry and nursing in the barn when we found then. :D Gotta love those kind of deliverys!!!

Dark picture, but it's what I have right now!

2468_new_kiko_baby.jpg

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Wow, congrats on both of them. Happy to hear all went well. Can't wait to see more pictures! :D

SDBoerGoats

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh I can't wait to see pics! We just bought a Boer/Kiko cross. She is all white. She is bred to a nice Boer buck. I can't wait to see the babies. We have one other yearling Boer/Kiko doe that we bred to our Fullblood buck. She wasn't much, she was small and kind of small boned. She came in a package deal with some registered Boer does we bought. Well, did she totally surprise us or what? If I can figure out a way to post pics here I'll post the buckings picture. He is HUGE, big boned and spotted. She was a first timer, kidded with no problems and her kids were up and eating in no time. They are bigger than any other babies we have this year.

ksj0225

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I went back in my messages and I was talking to Jodie (from here) by private message on 1/12 about what to look for when picking her out. So I think we picked her out that weekend 1/14. She had NO udder then but her teats where a little longer so I suspected she might be pregnant and here we are two months later with a little one!!!!