NE- TX In Search Of: Cattle & Horse

Starlight4Leah

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Good afternoon ya'll, my family are located in Gilmer, Tx and are looking for some cattle to star our herd. We are interested in the following breeds of cattle:
1.) Red Angus
2.) Black Angus
3.) Charolais
4.) Bradford
5.) Hereford
6.) Texas Long Horns
We are not wanting to spend a fortune on one cow. We are looking for calves, pregnant cows/heifers, bulls, heifers/cows, or package deals. Please do not post one calf on here that is $600+ I know that sounds bad, but we do not want to spend above the market price on one calf. Also, my mother works at a veterinary clinic so all cows/calfs will be well taken care of.

Also, if anyone has a nicely trained horse for sale at a decent price, please let me know. We are looking to stay around the $1,200 range, and are looking into buying one as a gift for my mothers birthday/mothers day. It must trailer, stand for farrier, dentist, vet, etc, and lead well and behave on the ground. We do not want something that is wild and erratic. We prefer to buy something already broke, but if you have a 2 1/2 year old ready to start, let me know as I am currently training and raising a 10 month old AQHA, so that is no problem. If you just need to get rid of a horse because you can no longer care for it, let me know and I can help out. Also, we prefer the horse to be no shorter than 15 hands. Thank you. :)