1 mom and 6 new Nigerian dwarf babies!!!

drdoolittle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I didn't really think it was true to begin with------but I totally forgot about April Fools' Day! Well, until I see the pictures, I'm going to guess that it was just a joke.

vermillionoaks

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Umm.... the original post was March 29th. That would be an early April Fool's Joke. Plus, I know someone who owns a doe that was one of 6 (a nigerian). I guess the OP is just super busy. The update sounded like it! Plus, it is Easter weekend...

drdoolittle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I guess I shouldn't be so cynical. But people have put bogus posts on here or BYC before as a joke. I hope it's true, as I would really like to se pics. of those babies! And I get busy and don't touch a computer sometimes for weeks, so you could be exactly right.

Bedste

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I am so so glad that someone has heard of that before...... so its prob true.... good to know. I wonder if they will all be in milk with kids of their own by the time we finally get pics.. lol

Bedste

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
please do not forget to post pics when you get a chance. I bet they are so cute-- are you getting enough milk or do you have to suppliment?

MommaBugg

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
So we are all still waiting on those pics? Hmm..... Been following this since the OP started the thread... what gives