2017-04-27 21.44.28.jpg
2017-04-27 21.44.12.jpg
2017-04-27 21.44.48.jpg
2017-04-27 21.45.01.jpg

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Otto has left for his new home!

Pulling Norman to wean. Garrett a couple days after. Lucia on the 5th & Juliana & Audry on the 27th.

I may have a buyer for Audry & Lucia, just need to take pictures of them squared up to send to the buyer.

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
7 days left before its confirmed wether Marshmallow is bred to Billy or not.

Cocoa looks round and she started being aggressive towards the dogs.

Emmie looks wider, hoping for twins like she had last year.

Surry & Marshmallow both look a little fat, that's about it.

If they have ewes, I'll be keeping them! Unless they have twin ewes, then the other will be available.

Have someone wanting a ram, so hoping for one ram and rest ewes, lol.

AimeeDx

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi, I've been stalking a bunch of lambing threads lately, and finally found one up to date! I'm getting 2 little twin ewes to breed from once they get older (purebred dorper) So i'm building up my experience, plus, i like looking at tiny baby lamb pics :)Just wondering, any more little lambs? Also, you're sheep look more like toys than live animals (meant as a good thing because they are just so fluffy, i really like their faces)

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE Texas @aimmeDx :frow Not sure why you say "finally found one up to date"? There are quite a few threads dealing with sheep that have been posted within the past few weeks... unless you're specifically looking for lambing threads. It seems that most threads (aside from journals) are started by a person with an issue or problem and once it's been addressed, the thread "dies" or goes to sleep over time. But those threads provide a wealth of information and shared experience, even if the posts aren't recent. Good to see you've been stalking :hide Hope you'll stick around and do some browsing ;) If you check out some of the other lambing journals, there should be lots of pics to look at. Congrats on your soon to be acquired Dorper ewes! Perhaps you could go over to the new member's area and post a quick intro? That way we can all "meet & greet" you appropriately without hijacking someone else's journal thread :fl Oh, and please put at least your general location in your profile as that's pretty important info (climate/hot/cold/dry/wet/altitude/soil type/etc.) when/if you ask for help or advice... Make yourself at home!

AimeeDx

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Sorry! I didn't mean to hijack at all! You actually said something about most of my post, except the one i wanted to get a reply too! Any more lambs?