3:19 Farms 2023 kidding thread!

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Olive's ligaments are slowwwly softening. She's starting to distance herself more, she tends to stick with the herd regularly, but not so much now. She's not technically due till this upcoming Friday I believe. We leave to go out of town this thursday evening and won't be back till Sunday so I'm hoping she holds out till at least monday.

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Did Olive kid yet??? :pop
I think I got the dates wrong, I believe she may have been bred in late Jan, not early Jan. She’s looking closer to the 24 I think…? Just based off her udder, I don’t think she’s gonna go anytime soon.

Olive scared me the other day, she got shoved off the milkstand by another goat, fell, landed on her back and just laid there😕, she didn’t want to get up w/o my help. Then this morning I accidentally slept in and got out to chores half an hour late. Olive is usually the first to meet me at the gate and she was nowhere to be seen, I ended up finding her laying flat out in the barn, again she didn’t want to move unless I helped her up, she’s been ok today, just distancing herself from the other goats and a little bleary eyed. I sincerely hope her and her baby inside are still ok, she miscarried last year, so she’s technically still a FF.

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
IMG_1944.jpeg
IMG_1947.jpeg
IMG_1948.jpeg

Latest posts