3:19 Farms 2023 kidding thread!

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Doe #1 for the year, Notre Lee, is due any day. She held out through the storm that came through and is still pregnant :rolleyes:.
Doe #2 for the year, Josephine, is due May 1st, I witnessed her bred back in December, so thankfully I have a definite due date for her! I'm very excited about her babies, her last two pregnancies she had singletons, but this time I'm hoping she gives me twins or more, she's the broken buckskin/tricolor one pictured. First pic is Jan. 23, second was March 15
IMG-8902.jpg

IMG-9492.jpg

Doe #3 for the year?? Olive may just be pregnant y'all, I'm not too sure, what do y'all think, will we have some earless babies running around soon? The first picture was taken back in January (if she was bred, it would have been January 9th) The second picture was yesterday.
IMG-8500.jpg
IMG-9922.jpg

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Okey dokey guys here we go hopefully! Ligaments have disappeared, nothing but jello-y mush in that area. Udder is huge, pictures really don’t do it justice and it is TIGHT, literally looks like it’s going to explode when she lays down. It’s been 48 days since it first started developing.
IMG_9991.jpeg
IMG_9990.jpeg
IMG_9978.jpeg