A NEW DIRECTION FOR THE OLD RAM

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I clicked on live stream
Yeah, that is the important part ;)

I just tried it on my phone, no FB involved.
braidwoodradio.com.au in the web browser.
Came up with the home page.
On the bottom is a black bar with a magnifying glass on the left and an arrow on the right.
Clicked on the arrow and got a popup panel with an arrow in a circle and below that "current track"
Clicked on that arrow and got the radio program.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hmmm, I thought it was 6 PM EST? Your "2 hours" suggests 7 PM. Currently show is CYBERBEAT. Oh! I bet you haven't "fallen back" yet.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hmmm, I thought it was 6 PM EST? Your "2 hours" suggests 7 PM. Currently show is CYBERBEAT. Oh! I bet you haven't "fallen back" yet.
Yep, it’s 6:00PM Central time. I forgot about daylight saving time. They run their sponsors first, then he’ll bring me on at 6:15

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
And I was stuck testing and didn't get to hear it. @The Old Ram-Australia (Frank) had wanted me to do it a month ago and with DS and the GF disaster, add in my cold, or whatever that I went to the dr for.... and all... it just didn't work out. Wondering if they will do a repeat of the program like they have done in the past. EDT makes it hard for me to be in the house when it is still so light outside even when I am not working....
Glad you got to do it... I am hoping I can connect with him in the future.... I enjoy hearing their accents and the different names they have for some things.... like chooks for chickens....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
And I was stuck testing and didn't get to hear it. @The Old Ram-Australia (Frank) had wanted me to do it a month ago and with DS and the GF disaster, add in my cold, or whatever that I went to the dr for.... and all... it just didn't work out. Wondering if they will do a repeat of the program like they have done in the past. EDT makes it hard for me to be in the house when it is still so light outside even when I am not working....
Glad you got to do it... I am hoping I can connect with him in the future.... I enjoy hearing their accents and the different names they have for some things.... like chooks for chickens....
It was a lot of fun. He’s had an American sheep farmer, he needs an American cattle farmer!

Latest posts