A post that got pulled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedarcurve

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Wasn't there a post on here earlier today that somehow got pulled? Thinking I saw that post on here last week as well. Picture I saw on Facebook.

What's up with that?

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
If I know what you're referring to, I came upon that same post a couple weeks ago, replied to it, then came back after work and found it gone. :/

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Was it controversial? Sometimes heated topics get pulled. Or it may have been in the wrong "section" and got moved.

cedarcurve

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
that's*satyrical said:
Was it controversial? Sometimes heated topics get pulled. Or it may have been in the wrong "section" and got moved.
no, just a picture. WRB?, what was your comment?

DuckLady

Loving the herd life
Administrator
Reaction score
BackYardHerds staff spend a TON of time and energy to keep the forum running smoothly. How BackYardHerds staff moderate is never a topic for open discussion on the forum. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the Administrator or the specific moderator via email or private message.
* Do not post threads questioning moderation.
* If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BackYardHerds staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.