AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They LOVE hay!
20190825_194802.jpg

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Today Marti's babies are 5 weeks and 1 day. Marilyn's turned 5 weeks today and unfortunately I lost one :hit it stopped growing and was very skinny. Not sure what COD was but it was eating and drinking normally. Poo was fine as well.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Today Marti's babies are 5 weeks and 1 day. Marilyn's turned 5 weeks today and unfortunately I lost one :hit it stopped growing and was very skinny. Not sure what COD was but it was eating and drinking normally. Poo was fine as well.
I'm sorry you lost one...it's always hard :( :hugs
i actually lost one of Jessie's babies today. The broken lilac tort Fuzzy lop..he lost a lot of weight since yesterday and for whatever reason his hair was falling out to the point of being bald in spots.
With kits, you just never know. The age when I stop worrying is 5 months...then they seem more stable :idunno

AlleysChicks

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry you lost one...it's always hard :( :hugs
i actually lost one of Jessie's babies today. The broken lilac tort Fuzzy lop..he lost a lot of weight since yesterday and for whatever reason his hair was falling out to the point of being bald in spots.
With kits, you just never know. The age when I stop worrying is 5 months...then they seem more stable :idunno
aw I'm sorry you lost one too! He sounded like a pretty little thing. Could it be mites/lice? Or a vitamin deficiency?

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
aw I'm sorry you lost one too! He sounded like a pretty little thing. Could it be mites/lice? Or a vitamin deficiency?
None of the his littermates have hair loss...so i doubt it was mites...and all my rabbits are on a vitamin/mineral/electrolyte/probiotic supplement daily so it couldn't be that either!