AmberLops Rabbitry Journal

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
As a spectator or a participant?

"Tiramisu" -- I have never heard of that. I may have to try it one day.
Both! I used to be a show-jumper until a riding accident and a crazy coach ended that ;) I love watching it too but haven't for a while.
You haven't lived until you've had Tiramisu!!!

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've never made tiramisu from scratch, always get it from the bakery. I'm such a tiramisu snob lol. Some places will make it with whipped cream instead of the mascarpone, fake! :lol:
It HAS to be mascarpone...no exceptions!
It's not too hard to make, it just takes forever waiting for it to soak overnight and all...could've eaten 3 cakes by the time it's done :lol:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
There is a horse event center 10 miles from us. There is something going on almost every weekend. We have been there days before the show starts, a big rig pulls in, grooms jump out and start unloading horses. They set up a sitting area, complete with fake grass carpet, fake potted plants, chairs, ice cooler full of liquid refreshment, only thing missing is a fire pit to roast weenies and marshmallows. The grooms bathe and prepare the horses for show, the owner shows up to get a leg up and trots off to the ring.

http://texasrosehorsepark.com/

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
When i go into Aldi's it's usually quick and Petco is just for the dog food...but Kroger takes hours :th

And for that, I say Thank-you! My pay stubs for Pace Dairy Foods say, Another satisfied Kroger shopper made this check happen. We split our grocery shopping between WalMart and Kroger now since have to be loyal to the mother chain.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
There is a horse event center 10 miles from us. There is something going on almost every weekend. We have been there days before the show starts, a big rig pulls in, grooms jump out and start unloading horses. They set up a sitting area, complete with fake grass carpet, fake potted plants, chairs, ice cooler full of liquid refreshment, only thing missing is a fire pit to roast weenies and marshmallows. The grooms bathe and prepare the horses for show, the owner shows up to get a leg up and trots off to the ring.

http://texasrosehorsepark.com/
That looks amazing!! I signed up for their newsletter :weee
When I come visit we'll have to go! ;)

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Last night i went outside in the dark (not smart, I know) just to move some plants around. I put the big potted hibiscus out front to replace the sunflowers that were done blooming. And what do you know? I was standing in a fire ant hill!
They crawled into my shoe and bit me a bunch of times right between my toes. I went in the house and took off my shoe, they were crawling all over the floor and my dogs were all excited trying to eat em' :lol:
The itching and pain kept me up most of the night now my foot looks like a balloon this morning...I had no idea their bites were so bad :ep
Now i gotta figure out how to get rid of those things o_O

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Kroger was my favorite grocery store to shop in when we resided in Warner Robins, GA, and in McKinney, TX. Alas, the nearest Kroger to us now is 45 miles away!

Miss @Baymule is our resident expert on fire ants, including the correct Texas pronunciation. Maybe she can weigh in here.

When I come visit we'll have to go! ;)

I hope you swing by here on your way through!