AmberLops Rabbitry Journal

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congratulations on getting the job! Your suffering from the witches at your current job is over! I think Miss @B&B Happy goats is right! Pretty soon you will be the store manager, then after that the regional manager! Say, if I shop at your store, will you not add a surcharge to the bill the way they do at my local store for having to deal with a Senile Texas Aggie?

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats on the job! I bet you will be one of the more informed TSC employees. Seems a lot of them don't know a lot about their products, or even where to find them.
Thanks!!
I sure hope so! :)
They said my experience in animal medicine is a bonus for the company because health supplies is 45% of their sales. I wouldn't have guessed that!

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congratulations on getting the job! Your suffering from the witches at your current job is over! I think Miss @B&B Happy goats is right! Pretty soon you will be the store manager, then after that the regional manager! Say, if I shop at your store, will you not add a surcharge to the bill the way they do at my local store for having to deal with a Senile Texas Aggie?
If you shop here I promise I won't add a surcharge for you ;)

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats on the job at TSC!! Tell the Coven of Witches to shove it sideways where the sun don't shine! :tongue

BRRRRR...…….. that's COLD!! Hunker down, stay warm....yeah, right--you'll be out there checking on your babies, coz I know I would! LOL
Ha ha ha! I didn't tell them exactly what you said...wish I could've though :lol:
And you got that right! I'll be checking on the bunnies throughout the day/night. They come first ;)

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Right now it is 20 degrees....and SNOWING!!!
The high today was 65, it was really nice out until a few hours ago.
The low tonight changed to 11 degrees and there's a wind advisory now...gusts up to 35mph :ep
The snow is supposed to add up to 1/4" to 1/2" by tomorrow morning. It rained for a few hours so everything is covered in a layer of ice....lovely.
I have a rabbit delivery tomorrow....Jessie's last kit! Just meeting the person up the road from my house since the roads are going to be so bad.

Besides all that....Looking forward to my first day of work at TSC!!!
Thank you everyone for your support. I appreciate it :hugs
Have a great night everyone...stay warm and don't go out if you don't have to!!

Latest posts