AmberLops Rabbitry Journal

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, have never had a doe reject kits at that stage...maybe she was over it and wanted to wean them.o_O maybe Luna will feed the kit too.
I know...these Lionheads are something else :\
Luna is pretty crazy when it comes to her kits too. If i take 1 kit out of her cage for more than a few minutes, she will reject the whole litter. She did that with her 2nd and 3rd litter. This time i left them in with her until they were 4 1/2 weeks and i noticed she was starting to chase them around the cage so i put them in the cage with Emma's kit.
But Emma is awful! She had 5 kits in this litter and now she's down to 1.
I much prefer my Hollands, they will take in any kits and they don't reject them!

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is code, they can change it! Is there a GMail app on the Chromebook? Can you go to GMail on the web instead? That is how I get to GMail on my Mac and I have a sign out function under the image in the upper right of the page.
I don't even use the Gmail App...but if i click on it, i'm already signed in. And the same thing happens when i try to go to the gmail website, or click on gmail login from the web....it sends me straight into my gmail account :confused:

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't even use the Gmail App...but if i click on it, i'm already signed in. And the same thing happens when i try to go to the gmail website, or click on gmail login from the web....it sends me straight into my gmail account :confused:
Can you get your original computer fixed? That issue would drive me batty.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Can you get your original computer fixed? That issue would drive me batty.
Sorry i didn't see this until now! I'm working on getting the old one fixed. Not many people out here that fix computers!
It has a lot of issues that were caused by the McAfee antivirus that i installed...it completely fried the battery and ruined the laptop :( So if you use or are thinking about using McAfee...i would stay away from it.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
It's been a while since i posted on here so i think it's time for an update :)

My job is going so well! I'm getting pretty good at that register. I've worked a few opening/closing shifts and on truck day, unloading the freight and driving the forklift around....so far so good.
One thing i am dreading is tomorrow.....black friday :th
The store opens at 6 am...but thankfully i don't go in until 2. But everyone is warning me about how crazy things get on black friday. We all planned a list of food/drinks that we're all going to bring to fill the break-room. I think it's great that everyone gets together like that and helps one another out. I guess our breaks are going to be cut short tomorrow depending on how busy it is. All that extra food is there to grab and go while we're working!

The rabbits are doing great. Betty is due on the 30th which i'm excited but also worried about...
Jessie is due December 2nd. None of the other does are willing to breed but i'm hoping they come around soon.:bunny

As of right now, i'm sitting here with my dog on my lap, eating parmesan cheese out of the jar, and stressing about tomorrow :hide

Have a great night everyone!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't DO black Fridays.. LOL Work, well, you have no choice. Love the food supply idea. No time to go out and escape, errr order out.

Yep, it can get scary from what I've seen on TV and heard. Just not getting into that. Thankfully, I have nothing I need so -- stay home. The next couple days after can be a little intense, I'd think. :idunno Some things don't sell out but, priced well.

Good luck!

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
It's been a while since i posted on here so i think it's time for an update :)

My job is going so well! I'm getting pretty good at that register. I've worked a few opening/closing shifts and on truck day, unloading the freight and driving the forklift around....so far so good.
One thing i am dreading is tomorrow.....black friday :th
The store opens at 6 am...but thankfully i don't go in until 2. But everyone is warning me about how crazy things get on black friday. We all planned a list of food/drinks that we're all going to bring to fill the break-room. I think it's great that everyone gets together like that and helps one another out. I guess our breaks are going to be cut short tomorrow depending on how busy it is. All that extra food is there to grab and go while we're working!

The rabbits are doing great. Betty is due on the 30th which i'm excited but also worried about...
Jessie is due December 2nd. None of the other does are willing to breed but i'm hoping they come around soon.:bunny

As of right now, i'm sitting here with my dog on my lap, eating parmesan cheese out of the jar, and stressing about tomorrow :hide

Have a great night everyone!
I hope it's not too crazy busy. I rarely go out on black Friday, if I do it's usually in the afternoon, there's nothing I really need that much to force me to deal with that many people. Thankfully I've never had a job that required me to work it. I don't know how they do it, I just want to sleep after stuffing myself with food, not prep for going to work.

I hope your bunnies are pregnant and they have no issues kindling. I'm really hoping mine are pregnant too.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Emma is a bad girl. You have way more patience than I would. She'd be rabbit and dumplings! Have you kept any of her offspring and do they act like her?

Glad the job is going so well. You will survive today. We drove past TSC, not I said PAST, no way I was stopping. LOL