AmberLops Rabbitry Journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know, and i'm sorry! Things have been rough around here :(
I'll try to update more often.
(quote from Luvmypets journal)
I'm very sorry to hear that! We are here if you want to chat about it. Though I suppose if you wanted to you would have said something. Dare I ask how the TSC job is going? Or maybe that is part of the "rough". I hope things improve soon.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi everyone...
I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. And thank you everyone for worrying about me.
Things have been great at work, that's not the issue thankfully! The biggest issue has been my health. I have heart issues and in the beginning of November, i had a TAVR procedure done. I was able to work (lightly) and was feeling a lot better until a couple weeks ago, after i had a scary episode at work. I ended up having to stay at the hospital for a few days. And i've had to take a lot of time off work just to drive back and forth to Nashville for tests. I was hoping things would get better after the surgery but it's not looking that way now. So i'm frustrated and i just wish i had some control of the situation but i don't. I love my job, i just want to be there, but instead i'm spending hours on the road. I just want things to be better. That's the end of my rant.
Thank you again everyone, and i'm sorry for worrying you. If you don't hear from me and you get worried, feel free to call the store. I wouldn't mind at all. It's the TSC in Waynesboro.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dang it woman., I was so hoping for the lottery win for you. I sure hope things get better for you really soon health wise..would you be willing to pm someone here on BYH with your personal contact number so if you are absent we can check on you? That person would have to agree not to give your number out, calling your place of work may not get the information to us other than 'she isn't working today" ....you are very much cared about my friend, and we want to be your extended family :hugs :love

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dang it woman., I was so hoping for the lottery win for you. I sure hope things get better for you really soon health wise..would you be willing to pm someone here on BYH with your personal contact number so if you are absent we can check on you? That person would have to agree not to give your number out, calling your place of work may not get the information to us other than 'she isn't working today" ....you are very much cared about my friend, and we want to be your extended family :hugs :love
Winning the lottery would've been great ha ha!
And i'll definitely give my number to whoever wants it. I love my BYH family and would love to stay in touch with you guys but i haven't had the time to check in on here or even had a chance to check my emails in a while so my cell would probably be best. :hugs

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Winning the lottery would've been great ha ha!
And i'll definitely give my number to whoever wants it. I love my BYH family and would love to stay in touch with you guys but i haven't had the time to check in on here or even had a chance to check my emails in a while so my cell would probably be best. :hugs
I would be more than happy to have you pm me your cell, their are a few BYH members that I text , just want to make sure that if your in a jam, we can reach you :bunny:highfive:

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So happy to see you back with us. Read earlier you had a heart condition, but I was most concerned referencing your recent encounter with the drunk driver. You are on Tenn backroads a lot...and with some ppls holiday habits..........
I had to google TAVR. My God woman! That's scary, even to read about. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have to need it done. You are totally exonerated for falling off BYH for a time, but if you can give us some inkling in the future so we can be more direct in our thoughts or prayers?
Good luck, God Bless. Did your bunnies and dogs fair well while you were going through all this?

Latest posts