AmberLops Rabbitry Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am so relieved to finally hear from you. I am so sorry that you have had complications. It was supposed to be fixed so you can get on with living. This has slowed you down, but you will get back in the swing of things. Lots of people here care about you, we were worried. I looked up the number to TSC last night and was going to call, then I saw your post. LOL Don't do this again!

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
@AmberLops , hi, we don't really "know" each other, but I caught the contagion of concern from other members. I'm glad you let everyone know you are still hanging in there. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope you get stronger and feeling well soon and can carry on with your job and your life. :hugs

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @AmberLops,

It is so wonderful to hear from you! It seems so unfair that you went through so much turmoil as a child and adolescent and now having to deal with health issues as a young adult! We all hope you will get better, and that you will keep in touch with your friends here on BYH. I would ask for your number, but alas I cannot, for reasons I cannot explain. But I know Miss @B&B Happy goats, Miss @Baymule, and others would be glad to contact you and let the others here know how you are doing. Thanks again for letting us know how you are doing.

Senile Texas Aggie

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
and in the beginning of November, i had a TAVR procedure done
:ep Oh I do hope the replacement went OK and whatever the problem is will be resolved soon.
My nephew was born with heart problems, he's been living with pig valves for most of the 31 years he has been around.

I wouldn't mind at all. It's the TSC in Waynesboro.
Whoa, that is a haul to Nashville. Must be an all day affair with the driving and the appointments.

:hugs

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
So happy to see you back with us. Read earlier you had a heart condition, but I was most concerned referencing your recent encounter with the drunk driver. You are on Tenn backroads a lot...and with some ppls holiday habits..........
I had to google TAVR. My God woman! That's scary, even to read about. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have to need it done. You are totally exonerated for falling off BYH for a time, but if you can give us some inkling in the future so we can be more direct in our thoughts or prayers?
Good luck, God Bless. Did your bunnies and dogs fair well while you were going through all this?
The car accident scared me and i've been really careful ever since...keeping an eye out and driving the slowest i can without getting pulled over ha ha! My dog and the rabbits handled everything just fine. I think i'm missing them more than they miss me.
And yes, i'll try not to fall of the radar again :)

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
:ep Oh I do hope the replacement went OK and whatever the problem is will be resolved soon.
My nephew was born with heart problems, he's been living with pig valves for most of the 31 years he has been around.

Whoa, that is a haul to Nashville. Must be an all day affair with the driving and the appointments.

:hugs
Thank you :hugs
And yeah it's no fun driving that much. I wish Nashville was closer...but there's no way i'd move closer to the city!
I'm hoping that the valve issue can be fixed but the problems i've been having for the past couple weeks are because of the surgery. I guess it's kind of common after this procedure...but they didn't mention that before i had it done.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
@AmberLops , hi, we don't really "know" each other, but I caught the contagion of concern from other members. I'm glad you let everyone know you are still hanging in there. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope you get stronger and feeling well soon and can carry on with your job and your life. :hugs
Hi and thank you :hugs I appreciate everyone's concern and i promise to do my best with updating and checking in more often!