Angel Update

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
my kind of lady too. i keep my 243 loaded too as well as a couple of other choices. the coyotes here get so close sometimes that its scary and the wild pigs too. they drive Katie nuts, that's why ben came to live with us. nothing like a little backup from a friend. now you've got plenty

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Didn't get to go get the dogs this weekend. :(
Too much going on. We have been moved for 2 months now, and our old house still isn't on the market. We absolutely had to get some work done this weekend. Meeting the realtor tommorow to sign the papers, so it should be on the MLS by Tuesday. There is still some things we have to do, but I hope next weekend will be my last working at two places.

HoneyDreameMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good luck with all moving stuff -it can be stressful. LGDs are good stress therapy! Angel sounds like a champ and she's beautiful. Best of luck with your future buck LGDs. :)

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
no rest for the weary or so they say. hopefully the old house will sell in a snap and youall can get things settled at the new place. will anxiously await pix of the new dogs

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, ya'll are making me want another LGD to go with Paris. Moving from small lot in town to 8 acres......yup! Need another dog! Haven't even moved yet, built fence, added small livestock, but already drooling over the thought of another LGD.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol:

Baymule We have 8!:hu I see nothing wrong with you adding a few!:p

Actually I may be placing 1 of our 6 month old started pups.
I am for sure keeping 1 of the pups, maybe 2. :hide

That is why I keep adding goats... I need to "justify" my LGD addiction!
:p It is a serious, vicious cycle... I think I need intervention!

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Mikey is a GPxBC. I never thought of him as a small dog. But, seeing how big Angel is getting, makes him look small. This is her with our 9 year old lab mix.

Angel 3.jpg

Angel 2.jpg

Angel 1.jpg

Latest posts