Anyone else watch Alaska: The Last Frontier?

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
OneFineAcre said:
Love all the fake reality shows.

Frontier Alaska.
Bering Sea Gold
Gator Boys.
Pawn Stars/
Moonshiners.

And my families favorite (drumroll) Duck Dynasty,

Live about 3 miles from Lizard Lick, but Lizard Lick Towing is just too over the top.
I forgot Wicked Tuna and Deadliest Catch:):)

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Wicked Tuna is ok and I watch when bored only and Deadliest Catch is ok. Not a big fan of either myself.

Locked Up Abroad is a great show though. lol

Shelly May

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:he You forgot turtle man, I watch all of those shows, Now you tell me they are fake

Bossroo

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Shelly May said:
:he You forgot turtle man, I watch all of those shows, Now you tell me they are fake
Pure paperotsy sensationalism ! There are much easier ways to catch a racoon, skunk, possum, rattlesnake, snapping turtle, etc. than the hands only method and MUCH SAFER to one's life and limb. Would anyone approve of their own kids trying tricks like that after watching this type of nonsence and then the emergency visit to the hospital with the following bill ??? :barnie

treeclimber233

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
You forgot to mention the show where the men catch gators with bare hands. Who in their right mind would purposely swim down in the water and come up with a gator?

I do agree those shows are better than politics and murder (which my DH prefers).

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
Pearce Pastures said:
I like that River Monsters---really I just want to go fishing with Jeremy Wade :lol:
I can't stand the show or the guy. lol
Aww SHK, don't be jealous. I bet you can catch some nice fish too. :lol: Alright, he can be cheesy and fake, but the places he gets to go fish---I WANT TO GO!!

Latest posts