Anything AND everything!

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, what I'd do is mix up a 10% bleach/water mix and pour it in it and slosh it all around top to bottom and sid to side then pour it out and rinse well. Leave the cap off so evaporating "Gases" can be released. I would think once or 2 a mnth would be good, depending on Temps of course and amount of usage.
That would be a little strong IMO. If that's a 5 gallon bag, 10% would be 1/2 gallon or 64 oz of bleach. Generally, 2 tablespoons (1 oz) of unscented chlorine bleach PER gallon of water is more than sufficient.

How often depends on quality of water used and whether it is rural/private well water or is water from a municipal water supply that is already chlorinated.

Last edited:

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I too, was talking only about periodically disinfecting the container.
Won't hurt to use more, but takes more rinsing and results in higher possibility of a bleach taste and odor in the water next time it is used.

Alexz7272

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oh boy, I will give you the abridged version ;)
Aaron created an electric longboard that you cannot tell is actually electric. Really the patent is for the circuit board he has created & the interior wheel motor he created which can be applied to almost any 'vehicle'. :thumbsup

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
My brain went huh??? And my husband went... So where's the unabridged version? Haha
At the patent office!!!

Congrats @Alexz7272 and Aaron!!!!!

For those that don't know, the patent process is both expensive (unless you are a patent lawyer ;)) and lengthy.

So just how is this longboard propelled if it isn't obviously electric?? I would think it would need a pretty decent size battery and that would be noticeable.

Latest posts