Art anyone?

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
I do a lot of things from sew to write to cook but what I "DO" is Draw.
My last name just happens to be a coincidence, that really is my last name!

I went to school for architectural drafting and have been working as a mechanical drafter for 2.5 years now. But I love to sketch and paint as well. I have done multiple farm logos, photography logos and so on for people, I do pet portraits and make doggie diapers, both boy and girl! I also love to take photos.
IMG_20140121_201123.jpg15 - 1 (4).jpgPicsArt_1424791809243.jpg

samssimonsays

Reaction score
I'm nowhere near that good, but I can draw :)
I also love photography. Im not a proffessional but Iv'e been told I have a good eye :)
View attachment 8574 View attachment 8575 View attachment 8576
Wow your good! I have a hard time with horses, and can't draw birds... And believe it or not, I wasn't this good even a few months ago. The more I drew the better I got. it is so nice to meet Someone with a passion for drawing. AND photography! I am the same as you... nowhere near professional but I like quality photos with my phone and camera.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
I doodle cartoons to liven up lessons in my high school classes but my 12 year old is a talent. Love to watch that kid create. He did a pic for my my mom and grandmother recently, a recreation of a small old photo of my grandfather and mother. I wish I could draw people.

samssimonsays

Reaction score
I doodle cartoons to liven up lessons in my high school classes but my 12 year old is a talent. Love to watch that kid create. He did a pic for my my mom and grandmother recently, a recreation of a small old photo of my grandfather and mother. I wish I could draw people.

I am jealous! I can't do cartoons Lol. And that is awesome about your son. I love to hear that kids are into art now days. Around me many are not.

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes Goat Whisperer.... stick people do count ;)

Agree with you...Pearce should post that pic...soooooooooooooo great!!!! :)