B&B Happy Goats....journal

Duckfarmerpa1

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Got a call with the x ray results, ..I have cervical spine abnormalities and that's why my left side is numb and tingling, MRI is Thursday, more tests will be done ...and I expect a surgury is in my near future ...got to get animals down to just the two r FG rabbits and the three dogs and cat, maybe a few chickens.....looks like moving will be on hold also...I wouldn't be a very good paralyzed person, I can't sit still long enough for it :bunny

Winston reminds me of Mel...he is laying by my feet and I feel a very calm peaceful energy from him...so far he is a mellow boy ....Missy is being great and let's him crawl on her....
Not having Jasmin here has everyone calm and napping....sure am liking the "new dog group" ...it's alot more peaceful ...
The dog situation sounds great and I’m very happy for you!! As for the other...we should chat sometime, if you want...my broken back was due to spinal disorder...so I know a little about this and that....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haha, I read several pages from Mr. Wilson spraying you with love juice, to picking up Winston, selling Jasmin, having pick of the first litter, x-ray results, spine abnormality and surgery on the near horizon. I laughed out loud on the "peeing yourself in public" :lol: And over the intercom in the grocery store booms: CLEANUP ON AISLE 4, BRING THE MOP AND BUCKET!

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
The dog situation sounds great and I’m very happy for you!! As for the other...we should chat sometime, if you want...my broken back was due to spinal disorder...so I know a little about this and that....
Let me get all the test information and see what is presented to me for options to repair the things that they find ...then I surely will PM you so we can talk. ...
Right now I am focused on arranging things to get ready for another turn in my journey of life and all the adventures of aging , ....thank you :hugs

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haha, I read several pages from Mr. Wilson spraying you with love juice, to picking up Winston, selling Jasmin, having pick of the first litter, x-ray results, spine abnormality and surgery on the near horizon. I laughed out loud on the "peeing yourself in public" :lol: And over the intercom in the grocery store booms: CLEANUP ON AISLE 4, BRING THE MOP AND BUCKET!
I sure can't say that my life is boring...i:lol:i f I wasn't living it, I don't think I would believe it...:lol: dammm good thing I got a sense of humor.....cuz this $hit is crazy...:gig

Senile_Texas_Aggie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Miss @B&B Happy goats,

I have a condition similar to yours in my neck, though not as bad, and it is my right side rather than my left. I considered surgery but physical therapy proved satisfactory to lessen the symptoms. But when it affects the entire left side of your body, something definitely needs to be done! I hope you can get treatment soon. We're all rooting for you! :hugs:fl

Senile Texas Aggie

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @B&B Happy goats,

I have a condition similar to yours in my neck, though not as bad, and it is my right side rather than my left. I considered surgery but physical therapy proved satisfactory to lessen the symptoms. But when it affects the entire left side of your body, something definitely needs to be done! I hope you can get treatment soon. We're all rooting for you! :hugs:fl

Senile Texas Aggie
Thank you STA...surgery most likely will be required as now it's affecting my leg more as of today, the shoulder area and back is so much larger than the other side now..... that I am in a rush to get it done before it's too late....thank you for always for being so kind, ...sorry about your neck problems,I hope it won't progres any further :hugs

Duckfarmerpa1

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So you’re
Thank you STA...surgery most likely will be required as now it's affecting my leg more as of today, the shoulder area and back is so much larger than the other side now..... that I am in a rush to get it done before it's too late....thank you for always for being so kind, ...sorry about your neck problems,I hope it won't progres any further :hugs
getting swelling that shows up that much? I’m sooo sorry

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had a family come this morning who purchased two FG females and are interested in two of the goats....
another family came and wanted Missy, one pregnant goat and all my NZ rabbits (doe, buck and 7 kits) they spent around a hour here and said they were going to the ATM to get more money, so I got everything ready, packed up food for all the " sold" animals and waited......never came back and their phone is shut off now....ya really got to shake your head at people, 😦......what are they thinking ???

Last edited: