B&B Happy Goats....journal

Senile_Texas_Aggie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Wow, Miss @B&B Happy goats! I never knew that about you. I knew you to be tenderhearted, with a delightful sense of humor, but now I see there's a woman of steel underneath all of that. I am proud of you. :bow If you are willing to do so, I hope you will share a bit more about your life, such as what happened during that period in your life. (If you don't want to do so, I understand.)

Senile Texas Aggie

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, Miss @B&B Happy goats! I never knew that about you. I knew you to be tenderhearted, with a delightful sense of humor, but now I see there's a woman of steel underneath all of that. I am proud of you. :bow If you are willing to do so, I hope you will share a bit more about your life, such as what happened during that period in your life. (If you don't want to do so, I understand.)

Senile Texas Aggie
Well STA, let's just say my life was upside down financially, ...I was a single mom with a situation that my soul said would define the woman that I am, I had a inner battle that made the choice to stand up for myself and other people who had already faced this person's assaults and walked away quietly..... I was warned not to do "anything legally or I would be sorry as I was a single mother and should just move out of that part of the state"....
I HAD to stand up for myself and I sure wasn't going to be intimidated to move away...so the battle began, I got threatening phone calls, my windows got banged on at night to frighten me, my tires got slashed and I was followed by private investigators ....my first attorney got her car messed with and her mail box blown up (she quit my case due to the harassment) my therapist was harassed, my family got nasty phone calls and most of my friends at the time ran from the situation. I got new attorneys and we continued forward.....
I finally settled after a year and a half of stress, took the money and started the non profit....I put myself through alot of grief and stress, helped at least a dozen women and several men get through their work place issues and did alot of public speaking about 'power and control issues in the work place".....I also had the wonderful pleasure of finding out that my former boss was fired ,and it destroyed his career plans as was on track to purchase the business....:celebrate
I worked and became involved with many of the womans groups like NOW (national organization of women) and several others. ...Got invited as a guest to the White House (didn't want to go but was asked to by my attorney) and gave Billy boy a package of my literature on" the subject"...then he got busted with Monica L.
That's just a brief overview of what that little chapter in life did , ...and how sometimes you have to "put your big girl panties on" and fight hard and dirty for what is right for yourself others...
It makes my heart so happy to see that the ME TOO movement is FINALLY not a dirty little secret anymore.....that the light shines brightly on the subject , and women AND men can work for a living without as much fear of retaliation or loss of their jobs now that we have workplace laws., heaven knows it's not perfect yet, but it sure is a helluva lot better...
So now there ya go...that's my story and I'm sticking to it
:frow

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well back at the farm, ...today I set an apointment with a prospective chicken and rabbit buyer....they are coming Tuesday afternoon and wanted to know if I would like a deposit to hold them, lol....I think these people may be real ! , ..
Then my neighbor came to the fence asking me if I would give this hen a home...cute little orange thing that had to of been someone's pet, she follows me around , likes to be held and peeps while looking at me. I was told that the little hen jumped into another neighbor's car when they opened their door, they passed it on to my neighbor and she passed her to me because of her roosters roaming her yard.....her donkey came to my fence calling for attention so I walked over to pet her and noticed she had really put some pregnancy weight on and has that hollow look like she had dropped and would be ready soon.
Went to get the chickens eggs and noticed a fresh pile of straw and dirt mound...moved the laying crates and was about 6 inches from a rat trying to escape...we will have a machete out there in the morning for decapitation of the varmint...first one I have seen here, now I know it wasn't just the chickens eating all that feed. .....and the inside critters are still hanging out with me...
20200119_191014.jpg