Back for BYH. :)

campingshaws

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
There’s meat smoking on the porch, cards inside, and hammocks all over. Mine is inside but I’m considering moving it out.
69C7F661-62CF-421F-8B39-65DA0B587B06.jpeg
FD27780E-E9D5-4172-913B-ADCBD6321A76.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's a great idea to have people come over and sit through the storm having fun :thumbsup
@Baymule I don't know how you could stay so calm during a storm like that!! I would be a nervous wreck...
The tree already fell and squished the end of the house. Couldn't do anything about it in a howling storm in the dark......relax! Have a brownie or a pan or two, Here! have a glass of wine! Don't drink much? That's even better! You'll be happy in no time!

Haha, shoulda seen the tree branch caught in the crotch of another tree, bent backwards, spring loaded, that tree companies wanted thousands to take down. I found 2 loggers, bored with nothing to do,1 chainsaw, 1 dually truck, every chain I could scare up and me and DH to stop traffic--they yanked that sucker right on down. They said it might pop loose and come down and smash the house some more, I said, the insurance adjuster ain't been here yet, go for it. They charged $150, we gave them $200.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
The tree already fell and squished the end of the house. Couldn't do anything about it in a howling storm in the dark......relax! Have a brownie or a pan or two, Here! have a glass of wine! Don't drink much? That's even better! You'll be happy in no time!

Haha, shoulda seen the tree branch caught in the crotch of another tree, bent backwards, spring loaded, that tree companies wanted thousands to take down. I found 2 loggers, bored with nothing to do,1 chainsaw, 1 dually truck, every chain I could scare up and me and DH to stop traffic--they yanked that sucker right on down. They said it might pop loose and come down and smash the house some more, I said, the insurance adjuster ain't been here yet, go for it. They charged $150, we gave them $200.
Ha ha! Maybe i'll go to your place next time you have a storm...that way I can face my storm-fears and have fun :p
That's such a great deal...$200 bucks and one big problem solved? :highfive:

Latest posts