BARN! and NEW PORCH!!!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got started on the feed and tack room again. This is our next project to hopefully finish. Once we get the outside walls up and doors on, we can get it wired. It just goes a little at a time.

IMG_1954.JPG

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well here we are again. We stopped on the Feed and tack room for whatever reason. But today we went back to work on it. We got more Tin put up and got the end entirely covered. We’re going to work on it again tomorrow.

DH and I put a couple of sheets up, then he called our friend Robert, who was already on his way over. LOL The three of us worked, measuring, I cut with tin snips and we put the sheets of tin up.

Prince kept coming in, getting in the way, and pawing at the stack of tin. DH chased him out over and over. It was comical watching them. I caught a picture of Prince sneaking back in and DH waiting to spring out and yell at him.

EE1948A0-A4E8-446B-80C9-261ABEF7A758.jpeg

A4E9A111-0A5F-477B-992E-6D5F591C837C.jpeg

Last edited:

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had mud before the couple of inches of rain fell overnite, so now it is really muddy....ducks swam in the field all day today and Gabbie was running around in it like a retriever...they both just loved it.....:)
It really doesn't matter the reason Bay...the fact is ya have started back and that is always Good. Sometimes at our age "Life" gets in the way of ongoing projects. Then there are births, butchering, and weather that factor into available time for those things....and the amount of daylight hours increasing helps to get more done also.....:thumbsup