Baymule’s 4th Lambing

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
miss @B&B Happy goats I believe a lambs grandmother is called a Lambie grammie. I may be wrong but that is what my babies call cookie who is grammie to most of the lambies at my house. :lol:
@Baymule I had the same thought about my spotted ram lamb, he would make a pretty rug. gonna look into that. more pretty babies, congrats.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
miss @B&B Happy goats I believe a lambs grandmother is called a Lambie grammie. I may be wrong but that is what my babies call cookie who is grammie to most of the lambies at my house. :lol:
@Baymule I had the same thought about my spotted ram lamb, he would make a pretty rug. gonna look into that. more pretty babies, congrats.

We are going to leave the ram lamb of our spotted ewe intact. He is a BIG boy and I'm wondering what kind of ram he might make. Worst case, he can go to the freezer but if he is built like his Lambie grammie, he is going to be a wonderful ram for a commercial herd.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I misplaced the red coffee can I use for a Feed scoop. Couldn’t find it, looked all over the portable building, nope. Gone. I’m losing my mind, I just had it!

Bump! Bump! Bump! BAA! BAA! BAA! I found it.

ACB65A79-A0E6-4408-B83C-7A009B1DEE29.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bump! Bump! Bump! BAA! BAA! BAA! I found it.

Sooooo helpful!!!! :lol: She was bringing it to ya! :idunno
Oh, listen, I would absolutely have to keep that little gorgeous boy. Well, at least until he misbehaved! Are you SURE there are balls and not teats? Did you cry? I would have, even thought you "knew" it was a boy. :rolleyes: