Baymule’s Journal

SA Farm

Herd Master
Reaction score
Reminds me of when my husband was working as a mechanic. The shop decided to cut the time paid for the licensed mechanics to do oil changes. Since it wasn’t worth their time anymore they started leaving those jobs to the apprentices.
Pretty sure the higher ups changed their tune after one of the apprentices ran the engine of a BMW with no oil in it and the company had to replace the entire engine.
Gotta love it when penny pinching policies cause companies to shell out more than they would’ve if they hadn’t cut those corners in the first place 😂

If they’d just given your DS the 45 an hour to start with, they would’ve ended up saving money in the end 😆

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It’s been pouring hard here for 3 hours. Power is off. Called it in. Thunder. Lightening. Friend called to tell me I had a tornado, but upon questioning her, it’s 30 miles away, moving east, away from me. Can I get just a nice soft rain without all this storm crap?

Got a kitten today. It’s in the chicken tractor. At least it kept the chickens up high out of the water. It’s in the chicken tractor to keep it safe so dogs don’t eat it. We’ll have to do introductions and hope for the best.

Light show outside with lightening flashes. I raised the blinds, it looks like a lake out there! Supposed to rain all night. This is my half inch of rain. Phone app is a liar.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sheriff posted a tornado is on the ground. On other end of the county from me.

I’m bored. Would like a ceiling fan please. Friends are posting memes saying Tornadoes! Don’t sleep naked! These friends are all old ladies like me. We all need to sleep naked and run outside and scare the damned tornadoes away. LOL

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps TMI, but...

I told my neighbor that if my house ever catches on fire - the first thing she should do is grab me a robe, lol.

Hope those tornadoes keep going in the opposite direction!
Out here you could knit that robe before the fire department got here. You actually can't get homeowners insurance living here due to response time.