Baymule’s Journal

WyoLiving

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Those pictures brought back memories of remodeling our manufactured home. So happy to get rid of those trim strips and mud the seams to make it look like a real house. DH learned a lot in that place. That is where I first saw orange peel texture and discovered that I did like textured walls, lol.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m whupped. Started at 7:30 this morning, left farm at 4:15. I painted today. I painted walls, no cutting in, that’s tedious and will take days. I wanted the “fun” stuff first!
Here goes!

Kitchen, dining area and living room are painted a sage green.

63B7568A-BC43-48DA-BCD1-E930C24F806B.jpeg

The hallway and son’s/guest room is painted a cream color. The hallway bathroom will be this color too. It is still in operation, so not kilzed, textured or painted

3EC19BA5-895D-4F96-B714-6EB9129AE62A.jpeg

The little girls, granddaughters age almost 6 and 7, love purple. I don’t. But I’m Mamaw and Mamaw’s do crazy things.

4AE7C7FE-08A0-4DF3-AA62-1EF1090A6349.jpeg

My room is a pale blue, much better than purple!

B0FEFD5E-0DBA-4B90-B604-086A463BA04D.jpeg

Still gotta paint the master bathroom.

Tomorrow morning I’ll clean up where the sheep pens are gonna go. Might get them laid out. That consists of laying cow panels on the ground and seeing what I can make with them. LOL

Tired. Got to feed dogs and sheep, take shower and get a big glass of ice water.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Great job! You got a whole lot done. :celebrate

So those windows looking at "back property line".....will there be an animal area there? I mean, something to watch while ,:caf..... Or dinner? 🤔

There is a really ugly storage building! And a series of scrappy chicken pens, a oval round pen, not much of a view. On the back porch I can see 2 of the fields and will be able to see the sheep. Front porch view is the driveway and 3rd field, plus the over grown front fence line.

BrahmerQueen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
There is a really ugly storage building! And a series of scrappy chicken pens, a oval round pen, not much of a view. On the back porch I can see 2 of the fields and will be able to see the sheep. Front porch view is the driveway and 3rd field, plus the over grown front fence line.
Bird feeder pronto