Bruce's Journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bruce, you're not getting any of this rain today?
We have a 17% chance of not much of nothing. And it isn't from Florence, she was supposed to max out about Rt 4 (Rutland) but from the radar it looks like she's barely making the MA/VT border.

OR...here's a thought...(unless it's heavy chlorine) move the tadpoles to the pool !! :lol::lol:
No chlorine in the pool, we use the Pristine system. And then we would have a pool full of frogs in the fall and spring! Except the frogs need to be able to get out of the water. I know, I can build stairs for them!

About time to close the pool...drain it into the pond!
I suppose I could link a bunch of hoses together and drain to the pond. Though it only gets dropped 18" or so.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have a 17% chance of not much of nothing. And it isn't from Florence, she was supposed to max out about Rt 4 (Rutland) but from the radar it looks like she's barely making the MA/VT border.

Ya I saw the radar after my comment, the big band of rain that we got here did not travel that far north to Rutland that way. Not sure where about you are, must be further north of Rutland?
And now it's back to sunny, hot and humid.

Except the frogs need to be able to get out of the water. I know, I can build stairs for them!
Yes you can! :lol:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Way farther north than Rutland, it is 20 miles to the Canada border from our house.

DD1 moved 2 dozen (apparently not an exaggeration) tadpoles form the "mud hole" to the "pond" area this evening. Said there are still more in the mud hole :thThat means close to 50 or so have been moved to the "pond". DW added some water to it tonight. No idea how much or how much it was necessary, I didn't look at it at all today, busy with "off farm" stuff.

Latest posts