Bruce's Journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
OW! Well, not on that roof no stack. In fact that might be preferable to getting whatever part of your body is in contact with the roof from getting ripped up by the hex heads on all the roofing screws.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your anniversary! That is quite an accomplishment for you two.
Oh my! :ep:duc:hide Just kidding... kinda... With all the idiosyncrasies Bruce has described here, involving ALL females under their household roof, an anniversary is a wonder. Statistics show that these type anniversaries are becoming more and more rare. Congrats for hanging in there Bruce! Of course we here all know that Bruce has no idiosyncrasies, though the above mentioned females may disagree... ;) Sorry you had to settle for Thai food vice a nice leg of lamb. :)

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats for hanging in there Bruce! Of course we here all know that Bruce has no idiosyncrasies, though the above mentioned females may disagree...
Bruce's handling/acceptance and surviving all of the things going on within (and without) his household IS his idiosyncrasy.
Congrats on the 28 years. I'm 4 years behind..

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry you had to settle for Thai food vice a nice leg of lamb. :)
Would have had to cook that myself, if Mike had sent me one ;). And while DW would have eaten it, she wouldn't be too excited. She had a spicy ginger seafood thing with shrimp, squid and scallops. I had garlic duck.

Latest posts