Bruce's Journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
By the time you posted? No idea, it was dark out there ;) Probably around 6-7" by 5:30 when I went out to move snow. It kindly stopped snowing while I was doing that then started back up lightly when DW was about to leave at 6:15. Been snowing ever since. Unfortunately there isn't a bond between the new snow and the ice that was still around from before, still have to walk carefully AND remember where the icy places are. Looking out the window there is too much glare on the white snow to see how much has landed since I came in at 6:45, can't see any tire tracks though so at least a couple of inches I think.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dinner, beef barley (and a lot of vegetables) soup. DW bought the bread on the way home from work. Came out pretty well. She said I could skip the tomatoes if I want (I don't want) since she isn't a tomato person. Also said it could have less meat (I like meat). Hey I followed the recipe. It said 3 pound chuck roast, I buy a 3 pound chuck roast! She did say it was good.
DSCN1451.JPG

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep, the problem with not selling it is they don't know if people would buy it. I don't know if stores do any sort of 'polling' to see what people WOULD buy if they COULD.

Have 3 quarts left over. Still had 2 quarts of lentil soup in the freezer. So 5 dinners!