Reaction score
This is Ben our newest addition to our French Angoras
Ben- French angora-8-15-2015.jpg

This doe my DS(10) showed at far this summer
20150903_082215.jpg

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
They are beautiful @Hens and Roos I love the broken blue? I have a weakness for brokens in general but Blue..... :love That's my faaaavorite rabbit color or animal color in general really. hehe! :weee

Thanks! yep, he is a broken blue.....we are partial to blue as well. Not sure which girl he will get paired with. We are keeping the squirrel colored doe(blue chin) that DD showed at fair....just cant find her picture right now. May have to take a new one to post;)

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Samantha, you can never have enough photos. Lol! My husband gave me a camera, and it was one of the best gifts I have ever received. My old camera had been broken for about 2 or 3 years, so I was very sad that I was not able to take pictures that way I used to. I need to upload some of those off of my actual camera!

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hens and Roos- You have some beautiful bunnies! I wish I could find a female to go with our male Angora. I especially love your Ben- he has such amazing coloring around his face. <3

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hens and Roos- You have some beautiful bunnies! I wish I could find a female to go with our male Angora. I especially love your Ben- he has such amazing coloring around his face. <3

thanks! is he a French Angora? He is similar in color to our doe Peanut(tort). I love his hair do!

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yes, he is! When we bought him, he had a mate that he had been bred to, but they wanted wayyyy too much for her so we decided to give it some time and find a female later.

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
too bad you didn't live closer- since our kids have the rabbits for 4-H projects, we usually have a few extra does to find homes for! right now we are trying to get out numbers down to 3 bucks and 3 does......we have 2 does and 1 buck extra- we have 2 different people coming this afternoon and tomorrow morning to look so hopefully :fl at least 2 will find new home(they are all siblings)

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I wonder if my friend would let me post a picture of her rabbit. I sadly have 0