BYC Conversion Questions & Answers (During Conversion)

Blooie

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I really don't think it's that hard. Now watch, I'll be the one asking all of the questions. :/ So far so good on here though.

That's on accounta you are smarter than me~ :lol: But I'm getting it...I've been out of town for a few days so I'm slightly behind but so far I'm liking a lot of what I'm seeing.

JRNash

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Will our "old" account TAKE us to the NEW site when all is said and done? Or will we need to rejoin the site?

DwayneNLiz

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Will our "old" account TAKE us to the NEW site when all is said and done? Or will we need to rejoin the site?
the new site is up in Beta, i was able to log in with my name/email but i did have to reset my password
it is not linked to backyardchickens.com but soon will be

JRNash

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
So.....do I need to delete the old site? And bookmark the new site?

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
I went over there, and it looks like people have been posting on it since Friday! Was that just staff? I missed out on 44 pages of posts. (Maybe if I actually read some of the 44 pages, I would answer my own question.)

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, but I did check out my main roost, the turkey talk thread, and that seems to be going well. I discovered I can post multiple photos from my phone at once! If that were the only improvement, it would all be worth it!!

:thumbsup:thumbsup