BYC flood ... ;)

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Boy... ALOT of people have come over to BYC's sister site! It is amazing how many people joined!!! :frow & :welcome

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I had to come here for a bit to give my eyes a break. The new site has lots of great features, but there too much on the forum screen and it's a little confusing for simple ole me!

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
kla37 said:
I had to come here for a bit to give my eyes a break. The new site has lots of great features, but there too much on the forum screen and it's a little confusing for simple ole me!
Simple ole you... Pretty cute... :D

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I saw that BYH is going to go through a conversion soon as well. BYHers come hang out at the new BYC and get familiar ahead of time, and maybe it won't be as traumatic for you as it has been for some of us. :hide We are crazy chicken people though.... :bun

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Traumatic??? :gig I was a BYC person then I saw BYH and... ahh... I lurked for months while I waited to get my goats and just a month or two before I
got them I joined!

:D

I LOVE BYH!

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
SmallFarmGirl said:
Traumatic??? :gig I was a BYC person then I saw BYH and... ahh... I lurked for months while I waited to get my goats and just a month or two before I
got them I joined!

I LOVE BYH!
yes, I do feel a bit traumatized! :hide change is stressful, even good change! :bun

idy

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
kla37 said:
SmallFarmGirl said:
got them I joined!

I LOVE BYH!
yes, I do feel a bit traumatized! :hide change is stressful, even good change! :bun
Very traumatic

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be rude just :gig .. I Love ya'll guys from BYC! :frow