Sofie got a face trim today..❤️🐩
8201ACD2-8F51-4B27-9627-F7CE685BFB8A.jpeg
DC677F2B-AAEF-45B4-8E41-FFFD6836A80A.jpeg

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. 🙂
I hope you're all well. 👍🏼
The days are beginning to get longer and I am already antsy for spring to arrive. The coldest months are upon us here in Alberta and it it has been really mild here so far. :yesss:
I have stopped letting my husband feed the horses. He was feeding them grain and alfalfa pellets way too often and giving Teddy more hay than he could consume in one day. :barnie. I filled the hay bag for Teddy and zero waste anymore. I cleaned up the hay that was on the ground and gave it to Kupid and he ate it all.
I cleared tree branches that were hanging over the trail in my pasture so I can begin riding up there. I'm not ditch and road riding anymore. Sticking to the pasture I think?
My goats are doing awesome and such loving little beasts. Baby Doat Pearl still loves me as much as ever. ❤️🐐
The dogs are all doing good. The puppies are a handful and constantly up to something they shouldn't be doing. They still drag leashes when outside and yesterday they went off on an adventure up to the top of the pasture. I searched and searched for the puppies. Sofie came back but without Charlie :th. In the house she went I began another search for Charlie. I found the little bugger coming down from the pasture and he knew that I was not impressed! He got a spank. Bad boy Charlie! 😡🙄
Now I'm going to toss them into the empty kennel that my Ducks lived in and they can play in there. Rotten little puppies! Right now they are trying to chew my wall! :barnie:he:th

Latest posts