CinnamonEli's Barn

CinnamonEli

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Really finding it difficult to find time to be online lately. Decided to log on here instead of BYC because here it doesn't take long to catch up on watched threads. I might be procrastinating just a little bit about catching up on watched threads on BYC. Lol.

So.... Anything new with y'all? I might be from the northeast, but for some reason I say y'all all the time and people look at me funny. Haha

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning!

Don't bother trying to catch up with watched threads, Isabel...just skip to the end. Lol

Yes it is, Sour!

That's my method. Some of the threads I am part of jump ten to fifteen pages a day. I start at the end and work my way back if it appears anything significant has been happening.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning, I can't handle how crazy BYC gets. I figure enough people now know I'm here if they need me.

CinnamonEli

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
That's my method. Some of the threads I am part of jump ten to fifteen pages a day. I start at the end and work my way back if it appears anything significant has been happening.
That's what I do, but I really hate that there's no way to mark watched threads as read on the new site. There's so many threads to have to click into, but I managed to get through them this morning. Took me an hour, I replied to two threads and unwatched a few, but mostly just clicked into them to mark them read.