CinnamonEli's Barn

CinnamonEli

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@CinnamonEli, did you do well? I wasn't there, so I'll just cheer from here!

"CEO (a nickname! If you don't like it just tell me), CEO, CEO, CEO, CEO! Go...... CEO!!!!!!" :p:lol:
Sorry I'm just catching up. My phone is a turtle now because I used all my high speed data. It resets in 9 days, but only reason why I used it all is because our home internet is not working.

Why CEO? I kinda like it, but was wondering what the O stood for? :p

We didn't win anything at the show, but had a lot of fun which is all that counts. My horse needs lots of work though. Barrels we didn't really get to do because she took off for the left side of the arena, almost ran over the guy sitting there to fox barrels, I almost lost reins and feet were starting to come out of stirrups, but we had fun. Keyhole was our best had a time of 38 seconds, so didn't win anything, but I was glad to actually get a time after the disaster barrel race. The winning keyhole time was 11 seconds.
I left at intermission then because the last thing I signed up for was flag race and I wouldn't have been able to do because she was being uncontrollable with two hands and spooking at flags.:rolleyes:

BunnyBoxHop

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sorry I'm just catching up. My phone is a turtle now because I used all my high speed data. It resets in 9 days, but only reason why I used it all is because our home internet is not working.

Why CEO? I kinda like it, but was wondering what the O stood for? :p

We didn't win anything at the show, but had a lot of fun which is all that counts. My horse needs lots of work though. Barrels we didn't really get to do because she took off for the left side of the arena, almost ran over the guy sitting there to fox barrels, I almost lost reins and feet were starting to come out of stirrups, but we had fun. Keyhole was our best had a time of 38 seconds, so didn't win anything, but I was glad to actually get a time after the disaster barrel race. The winning keyhole time was 11 seconds.
I left at intermission then because the last thing I signed up for was flag race and I wouldn't have been able to do because she was being uncontrollable with two hands and spooking at flags.:rolleyes:
CEO stands for "CinnamonEli Outstanding!" You are very outstanding!

That's okay! At least you had fun. :thumbsup Do you think that she needs to get used to loud noises?

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
How are you all doing! ?

CinnamonEli

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
CEO stands for "CinnamonEli Outstanding!" You are very outstanding!

That's okay! At least you had fun. :thumbsup Do you think that she needs to get used to loud noises?
Yeah!

Well, she's okay with loud noises. I think she was spooked at the fact that there were so many horses around because she hadn't left our place for four years and most likely didn't leave her old home for years before then.

That's good that you got her through it.
Yeah!

How are you all doing! ?
Great! And you?
Pretty good. And now a little scared after an incident in Alaska.
Oh no. What happened?

Latest posts