CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got some pics today for ya....this is what it is like when Gabbie wakes ya up in the morning..... IMAG3659.jpg ....the countdown to shutter was too long and got her attention, but it is close......and there are a few others to mark her 11mnths...
IMAG3654.jpg IMAG3656.jpg IMAG3654.jpg ....ya can see she is not getting fat, so we do enough burning of the calories keeping up with her.....:)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Made our 3 mnth ckup today....Doc says the heart is still beating and everything is functioning okay.....unless the blood tests show something, will be good for another 3mnths....we have a meeting with the lawyer on Friday, so we should get a better idea and indication of something very shortly....when it comes to stayin or going, "topic"......so.....it looks as tho we will be able to make the trip over to @Mike CHS 's ....I'll meet @Latestarter on the road and ride in together....I am thankful and greatful to be included in the meet-up and glad it has worked out so far....I'm really concerned about those on the eastcoast that is facing this storm and trying to prepare the best they can for such a storm.....our Payers are certainly with each member and families for safety and no damage......:hugs

Latest posts