CntryBoy777 - The Lazy A** Acres Adventures

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here are some pics of Gabbie....of course playing with her Favorite toy....:love
IMAG3763.jpg IMAG3764.jpg
IMAG3768.jpg IMAG3770.jpg
She has really been a Champ thru all of the many changes that have been presented....however, Callie hasn't been as fortunate.....and both are ready to get settled away from the noise and commotion that seems to be a daily occurrance for now. We continue to look for alternatives and hopefully things will workout sooner rather than later.....:fl

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Same from me! I've been thinking about you. At my sister's house. Her son's dog's favorite game is chasing the ball in the house. Split level so we can throw the ball up or down from the kitchen area. She's almost insatiable, always happy to bring it back for another toss. So of course I think of Gabbie and of course that also means you and Joyce.

:hugsto all

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just a quick update.....we were preapproved for a home loan today and put an offer on a piece of property.....
IMAG3785.jpg IS6qrcmcatvigr0000000000.jpg
It has quite a bit of work to be done inside....mainly walls and floors....but, owners are in the process of getting it done along with a few others.....we did make an offer on it with a date of completion.....the barn is 2 stories, but wasn't used for animals....the bottom was a workshop and unsure about the top....no ladder to get up there and look....there is 2.8 acres of land with it and it is fenced with 6"x6"x48" knotted wire....the wood is just for looks. If we do get it, it will be a really good deal for this area and more land than with anything else around close in price. The inside is already wheelchair accessible and the rooms fairly large. I just wanted to share some positive news for a change and let ya know that we are still here......:)