Coffee anyone ?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Down again today, but in my defense I did ALOT yesterday, even if I wasn’t top notch at doing it 😊
Still needing coffee at 1:30 pm since I fell asleep sitting up holding ny cup and spilled steaming hot coffee all over my chest. I was awake after that! 😂

Wondering how I would pour ham over my cereal…good thing we are too far from town to use this service.
IMG_6319.jpeg

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
374079-good-monday-morning-cute-squirrel-coffee-winter.jpg

It SNOWED here this AM. The ground probably has about a light dusting on it but so far it wasn't sticking to surfaces YET!
Later on this week I'm going to start my usual Christmas cookie baking- Choc covered PB balls (Buckeyes), Choc chip cookies, PB Blossoms, reg PB cookies, Frosted Sugar Cookies and maybe PB cookies with Butterscotch chips and White Choc chips in them so FH can take them to his co-workers next week.
images

Just so if no one is counting. Lol

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully, the new puppy figures out being okay with the crate before we all go insane.
When they dropped her off did they leave something with their scent on it? If so, put it in the crate with her so she can sleep on it. When I was crate training mine I would do that especially if they had to be in the crates for a few hours, it helps to ease the separation anxiety plus keeps them warm

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had rain here ALL day, off-on, drizzle, pour, all of it! 5-8pm tornado warnings -- got windy, mellowed out. 2am wind/rains wake me 🥴 up until 3:30. Slept until 8....sunshine and wind. 🤷 coffee & breakfast.

Work today, half day.....then looks like home rest of week. But, might get jobs thrown at me. I'll keep checking. Weather decent rest of week, cool & sunny.👍 Heading out to see what another 2.5-3" of rains left for me...do chores. Then to work.

I am not ready for snow!! But I'll like your pics 😁🤣🥰. Close enough for me.