Coffee anyone ?

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
433197181_120207774820630753_1473634343811006536_n.jpg

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning. I haven’t seen much news this week and find myself much happier. Too many chores to get after too. Mean rooster is the luckiest bird in the world. We had an unpleasant exchange and as I was about to send him to hell where he can guard the front gate with the three headed monster mastiff, an LGD strolled up and whined. Seriously could anyone look this guy in the eye and then clobber a roo?
IMG_3002.jpeg

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got up while still asleep to make TheMan sourdough waffles for breakfast. I’m truly bummed because I absolutely have to get the strawberries and potatoes in, and he had promised to get his pig out of my garden today but it turns out that Fire School is this weekend and all ranch employees have to attend. 😡
It’s probably mean but I wouldn’t feel bad if pig passed away. He’s not friendly, he’s not happy and he’s not well cared for. He can’t see and one hind foot is so long he can’t walk right. I don’t like him in my garden!!!
Finishing my coffee before I feed chickens and rabbits and spend the day listening to Fen scream because Randy left without him AND there is a bitch in heat aaarrgh!!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, I'd let that piggie out of my garden 😉🤐 cage by gate, here piggie.....shut gate & go for it. While pigs do till, mine required tilling to fix potholes they made ☹️ but, grass roots gone 👍

Speaking of which, I walked a few areas of my plot & then retilled a couple spots that weren't letting me sink in -- not wet, just loamy soil. Now, I am ready to replace section of an old fence I took down, then I can plant. Posts are good & new fence is here. Winds too strong to fight right now but, only 7-8 mph when I went out earlier. Tomorrow job. Gotta get my potatoes in, too!! Ya know what? The darned rowing is a job! 😳That's staring at me. The darned plot grows just thinking about it.😂 Bummer.

In & had a quick lunch. Gonna go check the auction, see what's there & come back. Thinking 2 agh piglets but, not sure I want to get them right now. Lotta chores to handle -- kids to wean, goats to milk, garden to plant, pretty full already. So they'd have to be good ones & cheap! Anyway, need a couple errands to be done, only 2 miles Xtra to auction for look-see. 😋. Outta here -- on a roll today.

@Skiesblue are you saying the LGD wandered in? Maybe it needs a job! Certainly a bath 🥰

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning y’all! Coffee is ready. Lamb hooligans were returned home yesterday evening. They have been fed, crate cleaned, they are outside on porch and I’m having first cup of coffee. I turned off alarm, went back to sleep. Church class at 9:30, haven’t done outside chores, might not make it. Church at 10:30, I can do.